Companies conduct their business and communications in multiple languages across geographies, making multilingual document processing an ever-increasing challenge.
HabileData provides document processing services as an assortment of creating, capturing, printing, distributing, and archiving information that reduces costs and increase productivity.
Our multilingual document processing experts, proficient at French, Italic, German and Mandarin languages receive, prepare and digitize paper documents. Leveraging intelligent document recognition software and high-speed scanning technologies, we process hundreds of thousands of paper-based documents and digitize images to extract data for efficient business processing.
Document Processing Services, We Offer:
- Document conversion
- Corrupt document repair
- Application of styles
- Data entry
- Form creation
- Mail merges and labels
- Table of contents
- Table of authorities
Type of documents, we process:
- Invoices and receipts
- Property documents
- Appraisal reports
- Application / Registration forms
- Checks and rebates
- Bills of lading
- Freight bills
- Logistics documents
- Survey forms
- Feedback forms
- Patient records
- Insurance claims
- Legal documents
- Subjective coding
- Enrollment forms
From simplest to documents with multiple complexities, we are experts at structured form document processing, semi-structured document processing, invoice document processing and many more. Our document processing solutions are customizable to automate your previously manual document-centric workflows to assist your in-house teams with convenient upload, retrieval, reporting, security, and document retention.
Benefits of Outsourcing Document Processing Services to HabileData:
- Streamline business and document processes to drive growth, reduce costs, and enable flexibility in the market
- Move fixed costs to a variable utility model by outsourcing document processing services
- Cut the cost and inefficiencies of storing, handling, and moving increased volumes of information
- Reduced completion times: We drastically reduce the time required for processing and analysis of the documents
- Binding agreements for data protection and professional secrecy
- Over 25 years proven experience.
- Encrypted storage of documents